Quick story
Fran and I went to get dinner at Pei Wei. When the guy handed me our food he asked if I wanted any forks or chop sticks. I thought he asked if I wanted forks and plates, so I said yes please. He looked at me weird and then walked away. Then I stood there for a moment confused and walked back over the Fran. Fran clarified things for me and then I just came to the conclusion that I either have bad hearing or I just make up stuff I want to hear in my head. This just reminds me of the time I asked a lady at Pick Up Stix for plates and she repeated it just to make sure. I thought she repeated plates and said yes, but apparently she thought i said lids. So she gave me lids and confused, I took them. No idea why I didn't just say I asked for plates.
Other than that today was a good day...very informative ;)
Fran and I went to get dinner at Pei Wei. When the guy handed me our food he asked if I wanted any forks or chop sticks. I thought he asked if I wanted forks and plates, so I said yes please. He looked at me weird and then walked away. Then I stood there for a moment confused and walked back over the Fran. Fran clarified things for me and then I just came to the conclusion that I either have bad hearing or I just make up stuff I want to hear in my head. This just reminds me of the time I asked a lady at Pick Up Stix for plates and she repeated it just to make sure. I thought she repeated plates and said yes, but apparently she thought i said lids. So she gave me lids and confused, I took them. No idea why I didn't just say I asked for plates.
Other than that today was a good day...very informative ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home