11.10.2006

I'm in the way

it's feels like it's been awhile since i've written a real blog. so here's my attempt at one.

we (jay, mel, nimz, erwin, fran, joe, janice, ang, and cristina) just finished watching grey's...oh the wounds. not that bad, but then again i wasn't fully focusing.

anyways, i caught a cold. i was doing so well too. gosh darnit! it's all good tho cuz after i toss this cold in the trash i'll be strong. yahey!

alright, i thought i was gonna seriously blog, but apparently the medicine is kicking in now, so no actual thoughts of the week are coming. to sum it up...i'm good, leaning to an okay. i'm a lil worried about some stuff, but who isn't, right?

so to close this very unfinished blog up, here are some lyrics for all those who are down. i just got this cd (shared these lyrics w/ my sis) and this is where i am.

i'm in the way.

You sit and stare out at the sky
And think of ways to fake a smile
But life is never what it seems
Sometimes it only takes a while

I'm in the way of fallin' down
I won't let you go that far now

I'm in the way of fallin' down

I won't let you go that far now


If you think that hope was left behind
I picked it up a mile ago
And I am running close behind
So don't give up and don't let go.

i'm sorry i'm in your way, but i made a promise that i won't let you fall all that way down.

saying a prayer for you. and everyone else.

ps. i had a dream about my bro and sis (aka my sis-in-law.) apparently i miss them.

3 Comments:

Blogger anna liza said...

your lyrics always make me feel like crying!

you're not in the way. you're right where you're supposed to be and i'm glad that there's been someone like you there to catch me :) love you bellacoolmay.

12:58 AM  
Blogger janice said...

ohh i like the lyrics! send me the song please. and stop being too cool to hangout w/ me. thanks...

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you so cool? I can't get over it.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home