when can i see you again?
"do you tan your breasts?" - Angie Amador
i thought i'd start off with a quote i heard tonight in the interfaith parking lot.
haha...so yes, it's been awhile. and yes, i miss my roommates. and i miss shawshank. no lies there. i don't want to write a goodbye shawshank entry because well, it's too sad. no closure necessary. but yea, that's the gist. and so i dedicate this song to you guys and i ask...
"When can my heart beat again
When does the pain ever end
When do the tears stop from running over
When does “you'll get over it” begin
I hear what you're saying
But I swear that it's not making sense
So when can I see you
When can I see you again
When can my heart beat again
When can I see you again
When can I breathe once again
And when can I see you
When does my "someday" begin
When I'll find someone again
And what if I still am not truly over
What am I supposed to do then
Do you see what I'm saying
Even if, if it's not making sense
So when can I see you
When can I see you again
When can my heart beat again
When can I see you again
And when can I breathe once again
And when can I see you... again
Do you see what I'm saying
Even if, if it's not making sense
So when can I see you again
When can I see you again
Can my heart beat again
When can I see you again
And when can I breathe once again
And when can I see again
Wanna see you again
Again..."
-babyface
haha, a little over dramatic for my taste, but fitting. especially since i just missed cristina who left irvine this morning. but seriously when can i see you again? j/k, apparently according to cristina's agenda, september is an off month. and i can kinda answer my own question of when i'll see you guys again. either way, i guess you can say i'm adjusting, but that's not in full effect yet since i've been home a lot lately. well, in my attempt to avoid going to sleep sad i'm going to end this entry and think of carne asada fries in hawaii...mmmmm
speaking of hawaii...ehh...i'm going to sleep. good night!
p.s. a more thorough entry of my adventures and the last 3 weeks should be posted up in due time, with illustrations. :D
mayn i hope people still read this.
i thought i'd start off with a quote i heard tonight in the interfaith parking lot.
haha...so yes, it's been awhile. and yes, i miss my roommates. and i miss shawshank. no lies there. i don't want to write a goodbye shawshank entry because well, it's too sad. no closure necessary. but yea, that's the gist. and so i dedicate this song to you guys and i ask...
"When can my heart beat again
When does the pain ever end
When do the tears stop from running over
When does “you'll get over it” begin
I hear what you're saying
But I swear that it's not making sense
So when can I see you
When can I see you again
When can my heart beat again
When can I see you again
When can I breathe once again
And when can I see you
When does my "someday" begin
When I'll find someone again
And what if I still am not truly over
What am I supposed to do then
Do you see what I'm saying
Even if, if it's not making sense
So when can I see you
When can I see you again
When can my heart beat again
When can I see you again
And when can I breathe once again
And when can I see you... again
Do you see what I'm saying
Even if, if it's not making sense
So when can I see you again
When can I see you again
Can my heart beat again
When can I see you again
And when can I breathe once again
And when can I see again
Wanna see you again
Again..."
-babyface
haha, a little over dramatic for my taste, but fitting. especially since i just missed cristina who left irvine this morning. but seriously when can i see you again? j/k, apparently according to cristina's agenda, september is an off month. and i can kinda answer my own question of when i'll see you guys again. either way, i guess you can say i'm adjusting, but that's not in full effect yet since i've been home a lot lately. well, in my attempt to avoid going to sleep sad i'm going to end this entry and think of carne asada fries in hawaii...mmmmm
speaking of hawaii...ehh...i'm going to sleep. good night!
p.s. a more thorough entry of my adventures and the last 3 weeks should be posted up in due time, with illustrations. :D
mayn i hope people still read this.

7 Comments:
i'm really excited about friday!!!! I'm so excited i want to scream, but its 6 in the morning and I'll get in trouble :(
wow bmay. i didn't know you were such a cheeseball...i love it! hahaha. cry! cry! j/k.
oh...and don't worry..we'll see each other soon...and then your heart can beat again...you'll be able to breathe again. lol...gross j/k.
miss ya!
i read the title of your august 8th post everyday since august 8th so yes people do still read this.
when can i see YOU again? when does the pain ever end?
you always leave me :(
love,
your heart that has stopped beating (haha emo)
i read this!
hi companion. yeah we didn't get to say "see you later" but hopefully we'll see one another sooner than later. take care.
Bellamay I still read this!!!!
roll call
my name is kathee
and i read the words of bellamay sanchez
OMG
Post a Comment
<< Home