I'm blogging cuz it's been awhile. I often want to blog, but I don't and lately I've been having a hard time writing. For the most part, I just want to say thanks to everyone for all the birthday goodness. It was great. Thanks to everyone who came to the midnight surprise, who went to the Friday dinner, and the p.bay after party. Good times!! Thanks roommates for everything! And thank you will for planning saturday night! Oh, and thanks everyone who came Saturday night. Fun times!
School of course is school so yea.
I don't know what else to say anymore. There's no depth and I'm sleepy now. So good night and sorry this sucks. one day it'll get better...hopefully.
School of course is school so yea.
I don't know what else to say anymore. There's no depth and I'm sleepy now. So good night and sorry this sucks. one day it'll get better...hopefully.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home