2.16.2006

TGI Wednesdays. I like Wednesday late nights just cuz I know the worst is over…usually. Hopefully smooth sailing through the rest of this week, we shall see. I had something on my mind to blog about, but I forgot. It’s cold and apparently gaining the freshmen 15 does not keep you any warmer. I don’t get full anymore which is becoming a serious matter. My mouth just keeps craving for different flavors and my stomach doesn’t mind the extra food. You know that feeling when you just can’t eat anymore cuz you know you’ll explode; well I don’t feel that anymore therefore I could continue eating and eating. You’d think that’d be awesome, but it really isn’t. I don’t know what I’m going to do. Maybe I should start exercising again.

One of my old tennis teammates is having a debut this weekend. I don’t know what to wear and I don’t think I’ll fit in any of my old nice stuff. I don’t know if I should go either. Or I should go, but maybe I shouldn’t. All I know is that if I do, I’ll probably leave early. For some reason on the weekends, when given the opportunity to hang out with high school friends, I prefer not to. Not because I don’t want to hang out with them, but because I just want to stay home with my parents. But this is different because it’s for her birthday.

Valentine’s Day was fun. Good day, good afternoon, and good evening. Made and gave my family Valentine’s Day bags (7 out of 16, not bad). I have a lot of snickers left over, so if you like snickers and you’re not allergic to peanuts (like Anna Liza or Dean), let me know because I have a lot and I’d happily give you some. There’s a difference between being allergic to nuts and being allergic to peanuts. According to Kay, peanuts are not nuts, they are beans, and so if you are allergic to peanuts, are you allergic to beans? Probably not, but I just thought I’d ask.

Man, I can’t believe Ash Wednesday is less than 2 weeks away.

I’m very calm right now, but I’m really excited for 2 things specifically. I’m excited for spirit rally. And the other thing I’m excited about is that Cristina’s coming back next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger dinboy said...

hey don't hate. i want some snickers.

3:24 AM  
Blogger .:christine:. said...

hehe so i just learned som html stuff... and i thought i would use it~! hehe... and i LUVE wednsdays! because its "hump" day.. after wed.. there are only 2 more days of school! >.< okie i will see you... at like 7 then!

~primo

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home