2.13.2006

Why am I so frustrated and annoyed by my inability to cope with life? Life is relatively easy right now, well in comparison to many people I meet and know, yet I stress and complain. So much unnecessary complaining about things that can so easily be solved and worked through. And so blessed to have such a great support system full of love. I suppose that’s just how it all goes. I mean if I had some of the challenges other people faced I think I’d fall down and crumble into a little ball to be stored away in the boxes of shawshank’s garage (very scary and dirty). He knows how much I can handle and apparently right now I can’t handle a lot. He will only let me carry what I can and He will always pick up my slack, which usually means carrying me the rest of the way. Yet somehow even though I know this, I fear the day when all physical safety fades away and my faith is challenged. Will I put all my trust in Him? Everyday I remind myself that if there are any setbacks or if I fail Him, all I need to do is turn to Him, put all my trust in Him and know that He knows what He’s doing. Of course He knows what He’s doing! I am but his hands and feet and eyes and ears and I would gladly and proudly serve Him whole heartedly.

Do you ever think that you have so many things going for you right now that you fear one day it could all seriously fall apart? I’m talking like Job from the Bible. Okay, maybe not that serious, but a point when you could lose some family, friends, or even yourself. I mean a lot has to do with your ability to overcome obstacles and learn to grow from challenges. There are some strange and sometimes frustrating reasons for setbacks or failures in life. I’ve heard that so much lately I’ve been really trying to find some kinda good in everything no matter how sad or hurtful it is (ex. Michelle Kwan). But seriously, even though I am serious about the whole Michelle thing, I think there will be a time in the future, maybe not too far, where this amazing world I have been blessed with becomes difficult to handle. Blessed and Broken. Either way I know what I face today is only preparing me for what will come in the future. Like I said He knows what He’s doing.

Okay, this was all very random and the content itself is random and unorganized and it also just suddenly stops, but I had an urge to blog...plus I heard about the blogging strike so here’s one for all those who are in desperate need of a blog to read even though it is boring. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger kathleen said...

Job!!!

Yes.. talk about a depressing book in the bible.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Krystle said...

you are so right..."He will only let me carry what i can and carry me the rest of the way." such a good thing to realize when all we're feeling is down and incapable of handling the things in life.

awesome blog. :)

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home