kay walked up the stairs tonight without shouting, "hey guys!" that's when i knew something was wrong. first thing she says to me as she walks down the hallway, "we lost." it's not just any loss, it's a loss to cal state long beach. ok, so it's nothing crazily serious, but it's still seems sad when she climbs those stairs without saying those two words that have become so very much a part of my first year experience.
...
ok, that's enough of that. but i'm still sad that we lost.
i want to pay frisbee. i keep staring at the frisbee that's hanging on the wall in the room. looks so lonesome. maybe next week.
in 2 hours, it'll be friday. i'm excited.
...
ok, that's enough of that. but i'm still sad that we lost.
i want to pay frisbee. i keep staring at the frisbee that's hanging on the wall in the room. looks so lonesome. maybe next week.
in 2 hours, it'll be friday. i'm excited.

3 Comments:
B-May! You wanna hear something freaky? I was leaving chem discussion when I saw a girl who looked sort of like you and I thought to myself, "Hmm. That girl looks like Bellamay" and then I unconsciously reached for my cell phone (which was on silent), I flipped it open, and BAM! Your text message arrived that second. I am thoroughly convinced that you and Frances have freaky psychic powers. lol... wow this is a long comment. Ok bye!
hahaha...yes, long comment indeed, but i enjoyed it! i only use my powers for good, tho. :)
HEY CAN WE PLEASE PLAY SOME ULTIMATE FRISBEE?!?!
the caps are totally necessary
Post a Comment
<< Home