3.24.2006

La dee da…done with my second quarter. Approximately 10 more quarters to go…still in the double digits, but that will all change soon.

I’m sleepy, but I’m hesitating to go to sleep and I’m not sure why. I figured I should be somewhat ready to go to bed since I have no more finals and I played tennis today today, but I’m just sitting here in front of my computer chatting and blogging. Tennis was fun with Mel, Robert, Marites, and Sarah. I was about to hit the ball really hard, but then they turned off the lights. It was only 10, I got sad. Apparently according to Mel and Robert, I hit them twice, but in reality, they actually ran into the balls I hit. Very strange.

Went to see Chronicles of Narnia at the dollar theater with Anna and Robert. It was a long movie and I couldn’t really remember the book so I was kind of confused.

Oooo...I learned how to do the music for daily mass! Thanks Marites! It’s fun, but I get nervous. Like the other day (my first day) I said, “Not found in your bin-der” instead of, “not found in your binder.” But I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it soon. I actually enjoy doing it. I think I might do it tomorrow too.

Man, now I remember what I was going to do today after my final, I was gonna clean. All these notes and random papers around my desk need to be organized. Gotta start the next quarter clean. Hmmm….maybe I’ll do that tomorrow since I’ve got nothing to do (YAY!). If anyone wants to hang out, give me a call. I’m up for it.

Okay, well although I’m waiting for Frances to finish taking a shower so I can take a shower, I’m gonna put this blog to a close. Good night everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

you said "not found in your buyer--bin..der.."

or somesing like that. =)

4:45 PM  
Blogger anna liza said...

oh bellamay. i did NOT sell you out twice. the first time only bc he used the family card on me. if it wasn't for that and for my fear for my own life, i would never have done that. hahaha. i miss your awkward stares. hope you're having fun at home or wherever you are. chronicles of narnia had a couple of pedophiles... hahahah. fun times.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home