5.11.2006

Written on the night of Saturday, May 6, 2006:

Hmm…I’ve only been 19 for about 2 days now and I’d say it’s a pretty good way to start the last year of being a teenager. Thank you to everyone for your birthday greetings from the instant messengers to the phone calls. It made my day!! It was quite an awesome day starting with my awesome roommates singing happy birthday to me when the clock stuck midnight. I fell asleep at my desk for just a moment and woke up to realize I was no longer 18. Then kathee, kay, and cristina came into the room and sang. It was very nice! Thanks guys, such a great trio. Then to my surprise, fran came in with Erwin, Bernie, anna, and abby with cookies and ice cream. Kathee and cristina tried to close the door to allow them time to light the candles, but I knew. Then they busted in and sang again. Soo cool, thanks fellow first years and fran and Erwin. thanks Janice for the ice cream too! Overall the day was just great! Definitely a bday that’s heading its way into the memory books. So thanks again everyone! And of course, even though I know my parents don’t read this, I want to thank them too for everything they do. They truly make every birthday special in its own individual way. Thanks mom and dad!!

Today was very good too. I got to go to the beach. It’s been awhile. it’s so relaxing there, I should go more often. I love listening to the sound of the waves. I tried taking a nap, but couldn’t for some reason. Then I went to mass at st. john neumann with my family. It was so cool cuz some kids having their first communion. They were so cute. They all seemed so excited and eager to receive Him. I think that’s how we all should be every time we go to mass. The parents were so excited too. I just saw it as a learning experience for both the parents and the children. I tried to remember my first communion, but it just seemed so long ago. I don’t even remember what I was thinking. Anyways, I came to a realization from this moment about some stuff that I’ve been having difficulties with. It’s a good realization so I’m happy about that. God works in such mysterious and amazing ways. Just the course of things has been really touching and truly helpful.

This is from May 10, 2006

First off…good job pcn people. You guys did such an awesome job! According to kathee, I’ll be joining it next year, but I’ll see. :)

So this week has been very uneventful. Well on Monday I watched the series finale of 7th heaven which was alright. I’ve seen better series finales, but I figured I should watch it just for closure purposes. It just had a strange ending with everyone have twins. Then yesterday, I got a random phone call from a friend from high school. She’s going to be graduating this june. Anyways, she called me asking if I could call the school and excuse her from 5th and 6th period. I thought about how long ago it was when I used to do that stuff. The thought of ditching class made me chuckle. I mean at the time you feel so cool, but now it seems so dumb. However I think it’s something to be experienced. And even though I think that, that doesn’t mean I helped excuse her. I simply suggested someone who’d be better at it! And that was the end of that. But here’s to the good times from my senior year of high school!! *raises glass of juice* also, here’s the good conversations. I had several great convos last week, which were just really great and needed.

Now this is current:

Umm…what else to write. Well I want to give a shout out to my fellow 1st years cuz they are so awesome! You guys are truly awesome. Thank you for being you and for simply experiencing this wild ride of college with me. We really gotta do a 1st year bonding thing. Today was great! A toast to the future, I’m scared and excited, but extremely glad to be heading in that direction with all of you. Let’s stick together, grow, and watch each other’s back.

Now here’s some random stuff.

So I went to eat lunch with Janice and Frances. Frances mentioned trees for some reason and Janice says, “I don’t like trees. I want to cut them down.” Tsk…tsk, Janice.

Then the other night in front of the tv with the twins and frances. Kathee and kay were sitting really close to each other and kathee says, “kay can you move your chest, I don’t like it when your boob’s touching my arm.”

Then last night or something like that, kay stands in front of the bedroom door and says,

“today I accidentally slid down a grass hill and now there’s grass in my underwear.” Then she walked back into her room.

Ok, that’s all for now. i think i have more to say, but i don't remember. I have an interesting night ahead of me. Hope you enjoyed this anna. Peace out all!!

4 Comments:

Blogger kathleen said...

wow this is the blog of your life.

8:56 PM  
Blogger janice said...

Yay! thanks for being dd and doin the clubbin college experience with us. Hope you had fun!

P.S. I was joking about the trees.

P.P.S. Bellamay's got game! =P

9:02 PM  
Blogger anna liza said...

bella????may.

i enjoyed that blog very much. sorry that we didn't join you in your fun experience. next time most definitely :)

you are awesome even though you make fun of me and sell me out.

p.s. what's this about you having game?! teach us your ways you pimp. peace out ;p hahahhaha imagine a face that looked like that!

7:55 PM  
Blogger bellamay said...

this is indeed the blog of my life kathee. thanks for the invite janice, twas fun, but i know you're not joking about the trees and no i don't got game. so anna, i don't need to teach u anything. ok, ok...dats all! :)

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home