So here’s the blog of my life, but not really. i haven’t written a decent blog lately, so I was thinking this would be the blog of my life, but due to time constraints this post shall be short. I just wanted to say a few things that are very much so overdue. First things first, banquet twas awesome. A good job and thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put it together. Thanks to everyone who helped with putting the senior gifts together and remember, beware of the drying affects of shallack. Yay giveaway committee, abby and krystle…they looked great. Slideshow folks, sooo gewd!! Programs = super. Center pieces very nice. Awesome job stole people, Cristina, Sherry, Melissa, Frances, and all the other people who traced, cut, starched and ironed in the sweatshop downstairs. Thank you dj matt for putting up with the freshmen’s crazy requests with N’sync songs and such. Congrats to the seniors, and thanks for putting on very cool performance, I really do love you all. Thanks fellow first years for everything, we did good. :) very nice job emcees, penney and anna…u guys are really the cool ones. And a special thanks to Erwin and Rica, u guys are amazing. All I have to say is, “With our powers combined…” ok, not really…more like, “With God by our side and with the gifts He gives us spring banquet can be put together completely in a matter of days!” so here’s my overall thanks to all!!
Now I was gonna say a second thing that was on my mind, but I actually forgot. Ok, next time…tis coming. Hmm…I feel short on words, so I’ll leave it at that.
Sorry Anna, this isn’t very much longer than the last one…I’ll try harder next time!
2 Comments:
thanks i'm proud of you! hahah. good job blogging
thanks bellamay!! much love to all the freshmen for a siiiiick set!! Woohooo!!
Post a Comment
<< Home