2.23.2006

I was gonna post this on Tuesday.

Here’s to good 3 day weekends. Started with Audience of One concert, ALWAYS soo gewd. Thanks for sharing your awesome talents with everyone. Moved into Saturday where I attended a debut. Fun times with old friends. Headed straight into Sunday with a homily involving forgiveness which was quickly related to an issue from Saturday night. And a really good dinner with my family, Father Dennis, and his friend. Then finally landed in Monday where I was pretty productive. Here are some debut pics.

the debutante and meme, jon, liz, and monica

richard and me

me and jennifer

trevor and me

Now this is what I’m posting on today.

So tonight was the ladies free skate and guess what…the winner wasn’t who I expected at all. I thought that Irina Slutskaya from Russia was going to win. But at 27, I understand that winning gold at the Olympics is tough stuff. I respect her for coming again to try and win, but she got bronze. The gold medal actually went to the Japanese skater Shizuka Arakawa. It’s really cool, because that’s Japan’s first Olympic gold for women’s figure skating. And Sasha Cohen didn’t win gold; she got silver. She’s a good skater and all, but she never seems to be able to pull through. That’s what sets her apart from Michelle. Anyways, overall the US ended up with 2 figure skating medals. The other medal was silver too, from ice dancing. It’s cool because the US hasn’t brought home an ice dancing medal in 30 years.

So I’ve had this box of sweet tarts on my desk for almost 3 weeks now. I’ve been slowly eating them day by day. It’s amazing because every time I start eating them they taste just as good as the first time Frances bought the box. Then I just keep eating them until I get sick, that’s when I move to the snickers that I had left over from Valentine’s Day. Then I get sick of those so I quench my thirst with a Gatorade. Yup, I do that pretty much every night. It’s pretty unhealthy; please take them away from me. Actually just take the snickers away because I’m almost done with the sweet tarts and there’s only one Gatorade bottle left. I should eat salad. Mmm…cherry tomatoes.

So Kay and I went blender shopping today.

Robinson’s May is having a sale since they’re closing down, so we went there. Then we went to Target to compare blender and toaster oven prices. Very interesting. We came home with nothing though.

And to close this pointless and boring blog:

I hope Angie doesn’t hit me or throw me down the stairs. Should I be afraid to sleep? Am I in danger?

1 Comments:

Blogger kathleen said...

Bellamay you make me laugh roommate!!!

It's very nice to see you in the mornings and such.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home