3.03.2006

Don’t you hate it when your nose is clogged and stuffy and you can’t breathe through it so you have to breathe through your mouth? And every time you breathe in through your mouth you know none of that air you’re breathing in is getting filtered.

Week 8 done.

I really do not like writing 39C. I think my instructor’s cool; strange and very liberal, but cool. Did you know she never graduated high school formally? That’s what I found out today. Apparently the education in New Mexico is really bad so for her freshmen year she went to a public school. Then her sophomore year she went to some private school where they didn’t have enough teachers so she switched to another school where it wasn’t required for the students to go to class. She said they basically could go to any classes and construct any class they wanted as long as some teacher was willing to teach them. And on top of that, in order to graduate all you have to do was write an essay telling them why you think you’re ready to graduate. So at age 16 she turned in her essay and they gave her a high school diploma. Then she went to community college, then moved to California and attended Pitzer College. It all sounds so odd. She could have made it all up (she’s a fiction writer), but she seemed so convincing when she was telling the class today. I believed her, it would explain why she is the way she is. Plus, I'm easily persuaded.

I can’t believe I just wrote a whole blog on my instructor’s education.

Well here’s some food for your thoughts.



Yes, that's right, you guessed it...a tower of corned beef.

1 Comments:

Blogger .:christine:. said...

lol.... wow... you would build a tower of corned beef~ ^0^

man... i miss ya!

and all the smooties/brain freezes/random apples/lunches ...

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home