3.18.2006

(written thursday at around 4:30 pm)...

Sitting on the floor in front of my desk and swirly chair studying, but this time I didn’t barricade myself. There’s something strangely comfortable about sitting on the floor, as long as it’s carpet, because other floorings are cold.

Computer on lap, the bio book I haven’t read all quarter and an empty bag of dried mangos lying to the left side of me.

Light shining down.

For a tiny moment I fell asleep on the floor with my head lying on my computer bag. Must be the sweater I put on. Warm, soft, and freshly clean sweaters make my sleepy. The coldness of my feet woke me up.

Oh I must study, looking forward to tomorrow after 7:00 pm.

Potluck pictures shall be posted some time in the near future, perhaps this weekend.

Feeling a need to exercise, actually I would like to exercise soon.

Ok, that’s all.


(Written just right now)...

Thank you Lord for the many blessings you’ve given me. I especially want to thank you for helping me today. When I woke up this morning, I knew that the strength and happiness I felt was given to me from You. Last night, after we talked, I felt better. It seems like I haven’t allocated time for our talks, I’m sorry. Last night was good. I don’t know how to explain it, but it was just nice. Thank you and good night.

oh, and thanks angie for an awesome adventure tonight! city lights and police car lights with good company and music are always pleasant. let's do it again sometime.

2 Comments:

Blogger angfoo said...

it was a pleasure taking the bebehs for a ride...

'til next time, i'll be seeing you at the stairwell...

mwuhahahahhahahah!!!

1:29 AM  
Blogger angfoo said...

it was a pleasure taking the bebehs for a ride...

'til next time, i'll be seeing you at the stairwell...

mwuhahahahhahahah!!!

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home