11.07.2013

I'm trying to express my thoughts and how I feel right now. And I'm struggling with what I want to say. I'm struggling with words, both right and wrong, much like I always have. I was hoping that seeing this format of sharing, even as public as it may seem, would trigger a cascade of words that would eventually lead to a release of anxiety and uncertainty. Yet, as I sit here, I can't seem to manage all the thoughts flowing through my mind. All I can say is perspective. I hope that I can collect enough of my scattered thoughts so as to set them aside for just one more night while I focus in on something that means a lot to me in the context of where I find myself at this moment in time.

Now I must return to studying. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home