Question of the week:
What do YOU want from me?!
I used to ask Him this question a lot in undergrad. Many times, I knew the answer, but I wasn't sure how it would form into being. I think that's why I am often scared by the prospect, so in essence I'm in denial. In fact I thought everything had eased over and the door was shut considering that for a little over 2 years (basically while I was out of school,) the idea was so far out of my head. My thoughts and concerns shifted in that time, but on Sunday, out of no where, it all came back. I guess it was naive of me to believe that He wouldn't try presenting this door again. One random conversation and now that constant reminder of what's at hand has been reestablished. Even more so, the idea was furthered today in pathways class. And all I can say is, "Oh man! Here we go again."
I'm probably over exaggerating the situation, but if you've heard Him knocking on a reappearing door for the last 8 years or so, specifically after a 2 year silence, then you'd probably be mind boggled right now too. I tell you, I love piecing everything together, He's definitely a persistant and funny one. Let's just see where this goes and just a reminder to me, "One step at a time, Bellamay. No need to jump the gun."
By the way, I'm flying home on Thursday!! Looking forward to some home cooking and family time!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
P.S. I think I'm back in action!

1 Comments:
whatever situation this maybe... i think i kinda know what you're talking about...
BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home