7.20.2008

catch of the day

"God put us here on this carnival ride.
We close our eyes, never knowing where it'll take us next.
Babies are born, and at the same time, someone's taking their last breath.

Its the wheel of the world.
Its the wheel of the world turning around."

Wheel of the World - Carrie Underwood

I wish I was a little better with words. I wish I could express myself more poetically. I wish language was my forte. But it isn't. I've always had trouble learning new languages. Four years of Spanish down the drain. Twenty-one years of being Filipino and here I am knowing but a few words here and there, but not enough to listen in on a conversation. As for English, you blow me away with all your rules, tricks, and double meanings. Oh the confusion.

and there you have it, that in itself is the best i could do as far as expressing what i feel.

anyways, six flags...you kill me. my neck ended up hurting a lot yesterday afternoon. i had a hard time turning my head to the right which made checking over my shoulder while driving a little difficult. all in all, i got home safely and i still love roller coasters!

i'm in the mood for disneyland. darn you block out dates!

and once more, happy birthday cristina!!

so, as i was trying to organize my hard drive, i realized i had folders and folders of pictures and videos i haven't posted. i know, i know...i suck. but i promise, i will post them all in due time. just a hint of what pictures i haven't posted: graduation stuff, wicked, disneyland, six flags, summer meetings.

now, i sit with no interest in writing my film analysis paper. i'm doing it on definitely maybe. good movie by the way. oh william hays, if only you made smarter choices.

well then, it's dinner time. sinigang...yum!! until next time, i wish you a good evening.

p.s. if anything interesting comes up, i'll let you know because when that interesting thing happens, i will be that eager to inform you.

[Edit]
forgot to add this. yay, six flags!
p.s. lots of the footage is of kirs.

3 Comments:

Blogger kathleen said...

"getting close bellamay --- omg bellmay" lol @ ray

8:45 AM  
Blogger anna liza said...

HAHAHAHA THIS WAS SOOOO GOOD!!! i was screaming while i was watching it HAHAHAH... "it hurts guys, it hurts" lol. i hope you have more of these!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Will said...

OMG!!!haha.
That'd be cool if you recorded a video for EVERY ride we went on, lol.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home