8.04.2010

little white church



it's like a country version of "if you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it," but not really or not at all?! haha, i love it! definitely shows my love for country music. and how can you not love the line, "No more calling my baby, No more loving like crazy, No more chicken and gravy, I ain't gonna have your baby!"

i've been a Little Big Town fan for a long time, hence why i'm excited for their new album coming out. there harmonies are always awesome, seriously some of the best (especially during there slower songs.) and its soo fun to clap along to this one! plus i love listening to the dobro! :)

ok, enough of my country music rant. have a good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

:)
I tried getting Carrie Underwood tickets....but I ended up buying $10 JONAS tickets, LOL.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home